- Level IIIA – Bullet and Stab Protection
- Level IIIA is a type of soft body armor. This level of protection is the most commonly recommended armor rated Level3A. Such as Thykskskynn multi-threat fashion vest will certainly protect wearer against nearly all handgun rounds up to .44 magnum, 9mm sub-machine gun rounds and even 12 gauge shotgun slugs. Thykskynn Level 3A will also stop knives (both slashing and jabbing)
- Hand-made/hand-stitched with custom Thykskynn patented design
- Light-weight for comfort and effortless fit to increase mobility
- Vests are custom made for each customer (In other words “Custom Fit” just for you)
- Made with hand-picked luxury fabrics
- Made with Level IIIA flap positioned behind zipper for most importantly, complete protection
Thykskynn guarantees the proper fit of your ballistic body armor
Thykskynn stands behind our products and your personal protection
In the unfortunate event that you are shot while wearing your armor, Thykskynn will therefore replace your product at no additional charge. As long as a police report is provided during your 5 year warranty.
5 year company warranty on all ballistic plates and panels
1-011 Ballistic Vest – Black/White vest made of heady duty sweat suit athletic fabric to keep the vest lite weight and have the most comfortable fit for the wearer also keeping them cool. This vest is a part of our Omega Cut Collection.
For extra breathing room, the Omega Cut vests are designed with front center zippers for ease, accessibility, and style. To protect the space in the middle of the vest where the zipper is located there is a level IIIA flap which under laps the two separate level IIIA Kevlar front panels to complete protection.
1-011 Ballistic Vest – custom made, front and rear level IIIA soft panels which stop up to a .44 Magnum caliber bullet. When sizing yourself, please reference our sizing chart. We will also contact you once your order is received to verify your height and weight. Our goal is to ensure optimal comfort of your vest and maximum protection.